OK. I missed a day and am playing catchup.
The reason I missed it was because at a cocktail party I decided that if a Long Island Iced Tea (with 4 types of spirit) only cost $3 more than the other expensive cocktails with only 1 spirit, then it was more economical to drink them.
For those of you who want to try the experience recipe is below care of Wikipedia:
- 5 ml (three parts) Vodka
- 15 ml (three parts) Tequila
- 15 ml (three parts) White rum
- 15 ml (three parts) Triple Sec
- 15 ml (three parts) Gin
- 25 ml (five parts) Lemon juice
- 30 ml (six parts) Gomme Syrup
- Splash of Coke